It seems like a good idea but it doesn't work."
Mark said he hated wearing suits and that after sundown a guy should just wear something else. I said "it's just pants and a shirt, what's so uncomfortable about that?"
Mark answered, "women have been subjected to fashion bondage for so long that they don't even know what comfort is, only relatively less uncomfortable"
I told him I worried sometimes about my kids hanging around with people with bad habits, like in public schools or the riff raff at the embassy (haha) "Now mom," he said "there's a difference between acting like people and knowing how to act around people."
I told a long joke about priests arriving in heaven and computers and snowtires.
Mark laughed "oh, mom, master of the whimsical yarn."
That's a good compliment, I think.
I told a long joke about priests arriving in heaven and computers and snowtires.
Mark laughed "oh, mom, master of the whimsical yarn."
That's a good compliment, I think.
