27 May, 2009

The People Whisperer

Today I came home from work so tired I felt positively ill.
(and I am fortunate because Kris came home even later and had to leave again)
This did not make me feel any better at the time though.

So I lay down for a few minutes and Penny the crazy dog came and lay down with me. She is good for naps.

Within half an hour I felt well enough to continue with my chores. There is something about napping with a dog to make you feel better.
Valerie took Penny on her lap one day, raised her hand to a high level and said to her "this is your badness level, it's unusually high for an animal of your size" (quoting "Lilo and Stitch) I laughed and laughed.

I told Mark about it later, that I thought she came and absorbed the badness from her people but it made her a little crazy.
Mark said "Maybe she is a people whisperer."
Posted by Picasa