skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
There's Your Mom
A Newsletter for my Family Spread over Three Continents
17 June, 2009
A Submarine for Mark
This was at the navy base in Tumaco. It's a captured submersible that's towed behind another craft and holds a WHOLE LOT of contraband
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
About Me
theresyourmom
I feel like the writer who said "Our lives passed away like as it were unto us a dream." did I dream I was 25? travelling with 6 little kids? living in Venezuela?
View my complete profile
Spanish Word of the Day
English to Spanish
Translation
Blog Archive
►
2014
(13)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2013
(28)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(4)
►
2012
(33)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(5)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2011
(50)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(7)
►
2010
(76)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(13)
▼
2009
(122)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(4)
▼
June
(24)
An Unexpected Pleasure
Humour Surprises; Wit Illuminates
Brian and Nikki Tackle Important Philosophical Pro...
Berraquillo
Kris' Second Marathon
Sammy Alvarado
Walleye and Fried Pickles for Father's Day
The Best Question this Week
A Submarine for Mark
Mothers Who Know
A Beautiful Place
I Needed a Picture of a Banana Truck Passing on th...
Self-congratulating
I Never Thought
Sometimes I'm Not Sure This is a Service
Skin Complaints
Severe Malnutrition
There's the USNS Comfort
Where I Worked in Tumaco
A Public Health Dentist
A Dentist's Story
Pictures Amy Would Have Taken
Musica Llanera
Notes from Mark
►
May
(12)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(12)