
I thought of that conference talk a couple of years ago called "Mothers Who Know" and at the time I didn't respect the speakers words. Not because of the words themselves but because I know that visitors to remote areas stay in nice hotels with air conditioning and security, they come with translators, they say "how sweet" to little children and are terrified by the lizards in the garden. I know this because I have accompanied some of them.
BUT this speaker was right. In every circumstance there are mothers who give their best efforts to raise a family, keep them clean and get the best education possible.
I met some of these mothers and it is clear that they care for their children, teach them good manners and live their lives with dignity.
In my heart I hope that when God gathers His children, that He will gather me with these.