02 November, 2009

Michael's Halloween Presentation

On Thursday, we went up to the school to see Michael in his Halloween Play that included a lot of presentations with very long parts.
Michael recited (recorded beforehand) a whole segment called the "Grand High Witch's Monologue" from Roald Dahl's "The Witches"
He also memorizes the accent too which is hilarious.

Michael is a mouse because the children get turned into mice in the witch's monologue.

ALSO Michael memorized Eddy Izzard's monologue about the "Star Wars Canteen" He's got the accent with that one too. (Kids, don't tell grandparents who Eddy Izzard is, Michael watches the Lego version on youtube) But I ask for it frequently and laugh every time. (I could kill you with this tray, IF I SO WISHED ... Death by tray it shall be haha)

A little note here, Mark used to recite long stories too, (something about Albequerque as I recall) I really miss them.
Posted by Picasa