03 October, 2010

Natal, Brazil




Yeah, yeah I know you can't show that picture to your neighbours, but there I am on the beach in Brazil.

So I am travelling all over with your dad this year. I am that most exotic of pets: the intelligent woman. It's not that I can speak portuguese, but I can read it and the accent is good so they say, "aw, that's so cute" Mostly I spoke Spanish slowly, and they answered slowly.

I also make your dad look good. After all these years catering to so many people in my house, I have become a good hostess, and who better to hostess than your dad? (who actually deserves to be spoiled) So I spoil him and attend to him, and go around the city when he's in the conference, then come back and meet him for lunch, then dress up for dinner....

The advantage is that these air forces really like your dad too and they pay all my expenses except the ticket there. So the week in Brazil cost about $100. So don't be thinking I'm spending my retirement.

Posted by Picasa