26 November, 2010

Katie is a Wonder!





These past couple of years have been traumatic for Katie. She's had several frightening incidents, like the one where she scorched her face and lost one eyebrow (I blogged that) and another small fire that could have been quite dangerous, and some other things...

But she also had a riding accident
We were on a rocky trail, and her horse slid. Katie fell and the horse fell on her!
Another rider was complaining whenever a branch scratched them, but our bruised Katie got right back on the horse and got herself back to the stable.

Since then she has said "I don't LIKE ponies!" and wouldn't ride with us, which I can understand.

But. Katie is not only indestructable, she is invincible!
Did I tell you our Amy works in a stable?
(One day she will know all the stuff a vet knows.) Katy went out to the stables with Amy and all the horses loved her!

Amy took this picture. She said it was as though the horses came to her and said "tell us a story Katie!"